Sellers Services Pledge
CENTURY 21 Seller Service Pledge™
- Provide a marketing plan for the property to include, as appropriate, recommended promotion and other activities, along with a "Schedule of events" outlining those marketing steps mutually agreed upon.
- Furnish you with a written Competitive Market Analysis to help you determine the most effective listing price for you property. This analysis may be updated to reflect changing market conditions.
- Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the sale ability of your property.
- Review local marketing customs, conditions and procedures, and make recommendations designed to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Have the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign installed on your property (with your permission and subject to local ordinances).
- Expose your property to appropriate incoming transferees referred to this office through the CENTURY 21 VIP Referral System.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Show your property to qualified buyers.
- Provide a VIP Referral Form, offering you the services of CENTURY 21 office at your new destination (if appropriate) to assist with your search for a new property.
- Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations; and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to acceptance.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.